Saturday 10 June 2006

All for a good cause…

A bunch of us decided that a fun run though London was a good idea for a summer weekend. It started with Leona, Jess H and I but we also managed to get support form Jess C and Ange. We all took it very seriously… training runs and everything (although I do recall the first one with Jess and I was a walk followed by dinner and wine at my house).

















Jess Hill, Jess Colborne, Leona Dingle, Amy Johns & Angela Webster
















Jess C was easy to spot in the crowd!




We also managed to raise a few pounds for cancer research which made running on a Sunday morning all that little more worthwhile.








Our (Amy, Jess H and Leona) time was 29.33 for five kilometres which wasn’t bad going for the crowds! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good idea Amy to do this run. Maybe one day I will be adventurous enough to do the same...